Monday, July 5, 2010

Kunal wants a partner

kunalkapoor.jpg

By Hindustan Times

Mumbai, July 6 -- Madhu my Mottu Maid has sauntered in, without my mochaccino yet again. She wants me to hear about Kunal Kapoor's dukh-bhari story. Nah, it has nothing to do with his dard-e-dil, but I'm told that the dude is telling whoever stops to listen that he is bored of practicing parkour all alone.

The actor who loves to learn new stuff was excited about parkour. Now he's finding it "rather boring to jump around" all by himself. So much so that he's tweeting to the whole world, asking if "any soul knows of anyone or any group that practices parkour in Mumbai?" informs Mottu.

The Kapoor dude is even promising to reward anyone one who helps him with a backflip or two. Maybe he should try asking Akshay Kumar. Even his puttar Aarav can give him company, remarks Mots. I'm not amused!

0 comments:

Post a Comment